Friday, June 17, 2016

Macaroni "Tulang"

Creative at its best. Today Mr E asked for macaroni soup again. Nah I'm not cooking again. Ok I will lah so I decided to try something new to me ... I google for Tulang gravy from Qasehdkitchen made a few changes and add macaroni.
Below is the recipe that I made changes original recipe you can check out her page. Click here for the recipe.



Ingredients
Meat cubes (I used beef)
2 diced onions
3 small carrots roughly chopped
Potatoes

blended ingredients
5 cloves of garlic
2 inch young ginger
50g dried chili
30g chili padi
30g red chili
3 spoons of white pepper, 3 spoons of black pepper, cumin and coriander powder

Methods 
Boil meat, onion, potatoes and carrot till tender
Take out the onion and carrot and blend it
Heat oil and fry the blended ingredients.
Add the broth from the meat. Season it with salt.
Add in the meat and cook it for 10mins.

No comments: